Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A quick kickstarter plug

Whether you use miniatures for roleplaying for for wargaming, you should take the time to check out Red-Box Games.  Tre makes some of the most amazing sculpts I've ever seen.  Currently he has a kickstarter going to help him retool his production from metal and resin castings to a new hybrid plastic design.  It's already funded, but there are some great stretch goals, and it is a great opportunity to pick up some top notch minis at a great price.



If you are a fan of Chaos, you have to check these out!

3 comments:

  1. His sculpts do rock. I wish he did sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I. Scibor has some nice alternatives for certain Space Marine Chapters, but I'd like to see some more nice Imperial Guard variants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customer service is awesome at Red-Box games as well. Had some small errors in shipping and they went WAY out of their way to make sure I was satisfied.

    ReplyDelete